Rawley got a bubble mower for his birthday. Madi already had one so I figured they could "mow" together. I put Rawley's mower together last weekend but we didn't get it out until tonight. Of course, Madi's won't blow bubbles anymore so she was a little disappointed. They did take turns with the "good" one as Madi called it. Rawley couldn't have cared less about the bubbles. He just wanted to walk around. We stopped at the end of the driveway, Madi looked both ways and declared it safe, and then we'd walk across and up into Clyde's driveway before turning around and doing it all over again.
The kids did that a good 20min after we got home. I knew it would push dinner prep back to the point that Rawley would be grumpy but it was just so cute to watch them both walking around with the mowers. Madi would ditch hers and chase after the bubbles from Rawley's. We went through over half of the bubble solution, gonna have to buy economy!! Rawley's mower isn't battery operated so hopefully it lasts longer than Madi's did. We shall see! I'm sure 20min every night won't help longevity but I also anticipate the new-ness wearing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment