Two weekends ago we took off for Marshall, IL. It was Madi's first big car ride and she did awesome. I'd like to say we contributed to the success by leaving at nap time but all parents know you're never really in charge! When we left Indy I was impressed I fit all the bags in the back of the Magnum. About 20 minutes down the road I realized that included the diaper bag. Madi was a little fussy and the pacifiers, toys and everything were in the very back of the car. Oops! Luckily we didn't have to pull over and she settled down on her own. I made sure to put the diaper bag within reach for the ride home.
 |
| Madi's road trip outfit |
Madi got to meet her Great Grandpa Stone for the very first time. It was precious to see the two together. They both had a tough end to 2010 and have seen way too many doctors between the two.
 |
| Dan making the introductions |
While staying with Grandpa and Grandma Stone I discovered Grandma had a feather boa in her box of dress up clothes. You know where I'm heading...
And we took the opportunity to have Madi ride the Bruiser dog. Giddy up!
No comments:
Post a Comment