Thursday, July 28, 2011

beanie baby returns

Just realized it's been a while since I posted pictures of Madi with her beanie baby. For those that have been following since the beginning you'll remember when Madi was about the size of the bear. Not anymore! Madi's at this stage where shiny things grab her attention. The cabinet pulls and hinges in the kitchen are a gold mine. This particular morning she had grabbed her beanie baby and was trying to crawl with it in her hand. After some good laughs at her attempts I got the camera and then rescued her. I sat her in the corner and it was comedy all over again watching her flip from one thing to the other. Ooo, taggies. Aaa, circles. Ooo shiny. Madi was going between the tag on the bear, the pattern on her diaper and the cabinet hardware. Back and forth over and over. Here's a quick glimpse:

bear

diaper

cabinet

diaper

cabinet



No comments:

Post a Comment