I’m usually upbeat and positive but today I’m tempted to throw myself a pity party. I feel like a two-year old with my hands on my hips, stomping my foot making demands. Today I do not want to put on my big-girl pants and deal with it, I just want to crawl into bed and sleep. For those that are getting your newborn to sleep through the night, I don’t want to hear about your fantastic success. November 12. Nooovemmmberrr 12. We’ve been waiting since then for Madi to sleep longer than 3 hours. 147 days
Last month I practically begged doc McManus to let us start cereal, hoping that would fill Madi up and she’d sleep longer. Well guess what? We’ve started cereal and she’s still not sleeping. Yeah, hadn’t announced the start of solid foods on the blog yet – it was during vacation last week. Madi loves cereal, eats it like a champ… still doesn’t sleep. She eats the cereal and still wants a full bottle. Goodness child, are you a bottomless pit? And we thought feeding her cereal would be the answer…silly parents. Still eating every 3hrs at night with cereal. If anyone has suggestions about how to get us some sleep I’m all ears. Until then, I’ll be the one in the corner taking a time out for a bad attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment