We were playing outside the other night and she was cracking me up. She'd grab a little stick that fell from our tree and pull all the leaves off say "leaf" each time. When all the leaves had been pulled off she'd hold it up to show me and say "bye bye leaves." It was too cute to not try and grab a few pictures. Her hair is so light it was glowing in some of the pictures. I know it's getting a little long in the front but I have nightmares about getting it cut and it ends up butchered so she ends up with bangs that are 2" long and spike out from her forehead. I know, silly Mom worries. We try and pull it back into a barrette but they usually slide out of her hair as she runs around. The metal clippy ones work best and I like them because they're super easy. I can grab her and have one in in just a few seconds which is awesome because she really doesn't like her hair messed with. Can think of another little blondie who wasn't crazy about getting her hair done either...
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Quick Madi pics
We were playing outside the other night and she was cracking me up. She'd grab a little stick that fell from our tree and pull all the leaves off say "leaf" each time. When all the leaves had been pulled off she'd hold it up to show me and say "bye bye leaves." It was too cute to not try and grab a few pictures. Her hair is so light it was glowing in some of the pictures. I know it's getting a little long in the front but I have nightmares about getting it cut and it ends up butchered so she ends up with bangs that are 2" long and spike out from her forehead. I know, silly Mom worries. We try and pull it back into a barrette but they usually slide out of her hair as she runs around. The metal clippy ones work best and I like them because they're super easy. I can grab her and have one in in just a few seconds which is awesome because she really doesn't like her hair messed with. Can think of another little blondie who wasn't crazy about getting her hair done either...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment